Monday, August 6, 2007

Urban Horse Thieves

Saturday night we went to Taughannock Falls State Park for another concert - this time it was The Urban Horse Thieves - somewhat of a country rock band. They were really entertaining - I think we'd go back for some more :)

My friend, Teri (who I actually work with - that's really how we met) got to do the announcing for the band, introduce them and welcome everyone. She did such a good job!

After the concert, Mike, Teri & I went to Trumansburg and checked out The Pourhouse (which I was just shocked to see that they actually have a website!) I've heard that it's a fun place to go - good beer selection and good eats. We were too late for any food but they had a live band, good cheap beer, and they also had GAMES!

SPIROGRAPH!!!! I need this! I forgot all about it, but man, it still is just as fun as I remembered.
So pretty :)

I had to take this picture (even though it's really hard to see) Our table was being stabilized by a Dogfish Head coaster. How funny.

Another side-note: our camera is still in the shop :( But hopefully we'll be reunited this week! I miss it so much - I must have a disease.

No comments: