Monday, August 27, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

Time's just slipping away! I constantly think about things that I want to "blog" about, but then I seem to loose my grasp on time. So as a result, when I get a couple of hours to myself, I update all at once. Maybe someday I'll be a little more consistent with this whole deal.
I've been wanting to make note of some special days that just happened over the last couple of weeks. (This can be a touchy thing to do though - I don't want to do it for some people and then end up forgetting someone later.) BUT, I am only human, so at least I'll try. I really love keeping in touch with people, family and friends. But so often I let time lapse and the next thing I know, it's been a year! If you happen to be reading this blog and it has been awhile since we have had contact, I truly am sorry and wish that I had so many more hours in the day to dedicate to such things. Like I always tell Mike, I really don't have time for this "work" stuff, it really gets in the way of all the important things in life. So I guess that's my ultimate goal, to really dedicate my time where I want it to go, and not constantly feel like I'm chasing after my free-time. Much easier said than done. BUT for now, here are some special people and our wishes for them and a happy year a head!

Justine & Eli celebrated a wedding anniversary on Aug. 6th!

David & Jeannie celebrated a wedding anniversary Aug. 15th!

My mum & dad celebrated their wedding anniversary on Aug. 23!

An old friend of ours from DE (Denise) had a birthday on the 24th!
Hi Denise - I hope OH is doing good!

And Mr. Gabe turned 10 yesterday!!! How crazy!!
We miss you all and hope you all had great days!
(and just in case you were wondering - Mike's birthday is THIS Saturday - HA!)
Tell me your dates!!!! I can embarrass you with a post too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! I love your blog...it is so much fun, i feel like you never left and that i get to talk to you everyday just by reading this!! Tell Mike Happy Birthday!! Mine is November 7th and you really need to come down to visit me!!! That would be a great birthday present!

Peong said...

Elisha turns 30 on Sunday! Happy Birthday Mike!