Monday, August 27, 2007

Almost Forgot!

Yesterday, Mike and I went to my boss' house for a work party. We have a small staff so there was only 9 of us. It was very nice - good food and they had a beautiful view of the valley. (Of course I didn't get a picture of that.) But I did take one of the flower pens I made.
My boss's husband, Don, was quite generous with sharing his wine collection. This was one of those huge bottles (we didn't drink this one, but it had a funny label). It's called Red Cat and it has this funny saying to go along with it:
Red Cat, Red Cat,
It's an aphrodisiac,
Red Cat, Red Cat,
It will get you in the sack.
Ha - pretty funny :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you and your flower pens I might have to make some in rememberence of our wonderful days at the Peninsula! Ha!