Thursday, April 26, 2007

Other News

So I actually have been making progress on the job search. I have an interview tomorrow at Taughannock Falls State Park, and then I also have an interview next Wed. at Cornell for their Summer Day Camp positions. And I've also gotten my resume out to a few other places this week. So we'll see what comes up. They all seem like they would be good jobs, I'm just not sure on hours/pay and longevity. But that will all be learned in the near future. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good about the progress and have now turned my attention to other duties.
When I was working at The Peninsula (in Delaware), I was helping them put together interpretive signs for their nature trails. Well, I wasn't able to finish before leaving, but they were kind enough to basically contract my services to continue working on them. So I've been working on them and enjoying it. Only thing that frustrates me is that of course now that I'm starting to look for jobs and work on these signs, all I really want to do is finish unpacking the house. Funny how I didn't really feel like doing that when I really had the time. Oh well, it will all come together someday - and then it will be time to move again!
Bah - what can you do? Just keep pluggin' along.


Allan H. Treman State Park (marina) - it's on the other side of the lake from us - but it looks like it could be a fun spot to put in.

Two turkey's out our back window. Still trying to get a closer picture - one of these days I'll catch them!

An update from the 2nd Bedroom. It's getting there (but as you may have noticed, I'm only showing one angle :)

No comments: