Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kitchen Time

So I thought that I would share some news on the kitchen front. It's basically done being unpacked (although its really been done for a few weeks now.) I just thought that I would share. Here's two different views - it's really small, but the good thing about that is that it can't get too dirty - not enough room.

Note the kick-ass RED microwave - quite an exciting purchase :)
And I thought that I would show my lunch for today. I always seemed to get comments on what I brought to work for lunch, so I thought some of you might like to see what's been on my plate lately. This is an ENORMOUS burrito that I made - it really is on a plate but the tortilla hangs over (I found these at a local co-op) they're amazing!
Contents include: sour cream, refried black beans, fried tempeh, black olives, feta cheese, fresh red pepper, tomato and spinach. YUUUUUMY!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Chris you are such a creative artist, even in the kitchen! I love picture of food; keep them coming!

Joy said...

sorry I meant to write I love pictures of food (with an s)
PS- The snow looks so refreshing. If you go outside here you get tired- it's 90 and smoky from fires in GA.