Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Making Progress

Well, the snow is melting and it looks like we'll be in the 60's by the weekend. I really loved this little snow storm, but the idea of spring is sounding nicer and nicer everyday.

Here are a few deer we spotted outside our apartment the night of the snow. We actually have a very large deer population and it seems to be a big topic of conversation around here (how to control and lower the population). I still think they're pretty cool though.

Sleepy Days
All the animals are napping away today.
Abner & Myra sleeping on their favorite blanket (my mom's old sweater).

Even Flash is sleeping so heavily! I have NEVER seen him so passed out. I guess he's been swimming extra laps lately.

And here is what I'm currently working on - the explosion in our second bedroom. I've been putting this room off for weeks - I think that I was actually scared to open it up. But I'm growing tired of the "box scene," so onward into the disaster zone. My hope is to have it all done by the end of the week. Stay tuned for the "after" pictures :)

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Look at all those BOOKS! I wish I was closer to help you organize! Miss ya