Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Buttermilk Beauty

Last Saturday was my first day to give gorge tours at Buttermilk Falls. I was pretty nervous but I ended up with two groups of great people. I was quite grateful! I then gave another tour today. I was thinking it would be a pretty slow day. It was a little dreary this morning and when I arrived at the park there was no one around. I then recruited one couple and felt pretty good with the two of them. I thought, this will be a nice relaxing tour. THEN about 10 mins. before my tour started, everyone and their mother showed up! I ended up having close to 35 people! Talk about a change of emotions. But everyone was really nice and I think they all had fun. Crazy times! So here are some pictures of Buttermilk Falls State Park. The actual buttermilk falls are pretty dry right now so I got the photo above off the web.



Pinnacle Rock

No comments: