Monday, July 23, 2007

Belgium Comes To Cooperstown

The biggest and best Belgian-style beer fest in the country comes back to Cooperstown, NY. Celebrating the finest imported Belgian and Belgian-style beers.
Belgium Comes To Cooperstown
This past Saturday, Mike got to go to a really cool brewfest for work. (I had to work :(, but I'm getting over it!) Anyway, it sounded like a really good time. He even took some pictures to share!

This is the brewery - with some tents set up to the right.

Tasting Area

They had camping there too - they really lucked out - the weather was perfect!

He got to reunite with some Dogfish folks too - here is Mike with Brian C. (a DFH brewer.)

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Mystery solved. I couldn't figure out who I knew that lived in Ithaca and was more baffled by the pairing of your names 'Chris and Mike'. Thanks for the comment about my story (on the blog). I hear Ithaca is Gorge-s. Hope you're enjoying living there.

Anonymous said...

hummmmm....looks like a mini woodstock...i am sure you just loved it!

Peong said...

mmmmm... belgian beer...Sounds like a rough way to spend the weekend!