Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Flames a Flying!

Ithaca had their fireworks display last night. Mike and I ventured down to a park by the lake and watched the celebrations from afar. It was pretty nice, although it is definitely hard to compete with the State College display and with watching the fireworks while sitting on the beach in Rehoboth. But it was nice to see some, and the best part is that I got this awesome shot! I unfortunately have to work tomorrow (while everyone else is off), but I can't complain for getting paid holiday pay.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Great photo of the fireworks - Betsy is going to take us to some fireworks tonight in Portland.

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of the fireworks! I tried so hard to get some good pics of the fireworks on the beach, but no luck. Happy 4th!!