Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank You

I'm thinking that most of you know by now that I did not win the laser cutter :( But I just want to thank all of you who made comments and gave me your support. I'm not big on asking for help, so it really meant a lot to me to have so many responses! And although it was a long shot, I can at least feel like I gave it a good shot. Some day I know I will invest in my very own laser cutter, so it's just a little longer of a waiting period now. No big deal! Thanks again - I truly appreciate it!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog! We don´t know each other, but your photos and notes made me dream to one day make that trip "Over There". To see the nature but also all great cities.

When I´m writing this I´m at home in Sweden. I´ve had vacation for 2 1/2 week and have 1 1/2 week left to go. And it has been raining, most of the time. Your photos show sunny nature...

Greetings from Terese in Sweden!

P.S. Send a hug to your friend Jim! He´s really good looking and seems to have such a nice and warm smile!

Chris and Mike said...

Thanks for the comment!! It's so exciting to know I'm reaching people all the way in Sweden! Very cool. I'm sorry to hear about your rain, you should definitely take a trip over here - let me know and I'll show you around Ithaca :)
Take care!
PS - sorry to inform you, but Jim is now a taken fella. I'll be sure to send a hug his way though.

Anonymous said...

Aww miss chris, im so sad you didnt win the laser cutter. You should have, you deserved it. You will be proud to know I have made several papercuttings that were insipired by you!! Thanks