Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer's Coming to a Close

Fall is usually when people's schedules start speeding up and filling with activities such as going back to school and hunkering down on work which was put off during the summer months. But for me (and Mike) this is the time of year when things start slowing down and we can finally come up for air. I guess that contributes to why fall is my favorite season. There is some comfort in the thought of programs slowing down and not running around with my head cut off (at least completely off). I've actually had some time to unpack more boxes at home and look at this - even dedicate some time on the computer to update our blog! How crazy is that!

So like I was saying, my work is coming to the end of the busy season. Of the four of us leading programs over the summer, we are now down to 2 (myself and Lauren). I must say that the summer went really good, even though I didn't even have my head attached! I truly lucked out to have a great staff working with me and I think we pulled off a great season.

Before we called it quits, my boss threw a "Thank you" party at her house and we got to spend some quality time together. I made these photo collages for my staff as a thank you. I had never done them before but thought that they turned out pretty good.

In the frames

Frank

Hannah

Lauren

Here we are - the whole staff with spouses/friends

I also decided to make some personalized magnets for everyone - they were pretty funny.

No comments: