Saturday, September 20, 2008

Harvest Kitties


I did this cutting last night. I wanted to get it done for the papercutting guild that I belong to. They have a quarterly magazine that they put out and they have themes that they ask for cuttings of. This one was "pumpkins, squash, harvest, and cuts portraying humor." I thought it could be cute to have Myra in a pumpkin and Abner looking in at her.


This was also my first cutting ever where I put paper behind the cutting - creating a painted look. This one is with some of the marbled paper that I've made at work.
I like the effect - what do you think?

5 comments:

Roxie said...

Wonderful!!! I never know what you're going to come up with next! Roxie

Joy said...

This is the best paper cutting that i have ever scene. It is so great, the best in history.
PS I love your moms light hair!

Chris and Mike said...

Thank you!!

Lisa said...

Chris..you do amazing work!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i definitly like the backgraound effect! beeeeutifulll!