Friday, September 19, 2008

Ithaca Brew Fest 2008

Saturday, September 6th, Ithaca had their 2nd annual Ithaca Brew Fest.
Mike and I missed the first one last year so we were excited to check it out this time.

We got there a little early to help set up. I got to help with a "hop garland" which was hung in front of Ithaca Beer's booth.

I was unaware when I started that hop vines can actually cause a skin rash - so needless to say, by the time I was done helping with that, my arms were all scratched up - lesson learned!

In the beginning, Patina, Nicole and I helped with directing traffic and then we got to put bracelets onto people as they entered the event. It was definitely entertaining.

Here's Patina

and Nicole

And then we all got to have some time behind the booth - fun times :)
Mike, Ryan (he used to work at Ithaca Beer Co.), and Bill

Me & Patina

Goofing off - Mr. Benz and Chris

The festival was held at Stewart Park, which is at the bottom of Cayuga Lake. It was a really nice setting - and a great festival too!

No comments: