Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Is Patience Really A Virtue?

I guess so, but sometimes I do think it works better to yell your brains out and kick and scream as loud as you can. Unfortunately, both Mike and I are not so great when it comes to such displays of anger and frustration. I guess that could be viewed as a good quality, but after personal experience working in the retail industry, I know all too well that if you bitch and moan enough, most likely you'll get what you want. Luckily, we didn't need to resort to such measures in our camera situation, although I still wonder that if we had gone that route, would we have had a new camera months ago? Who knows...
ANYWAY - we can finally put this whole thing behind us because last night our old camera was "junked out" and we were given the full purchase amount to buy a brand new one!
As I'm sure you can imagine, we are very happy and relieved to have this taken care of. And we love our new camera:
So long blurry pictures -we are back in business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I GOT THE SAME CAMERA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! mine is silver though...great minds do think alike!!