Saturday, May 10, 2008

Easter in May??

Nooo, I've just been so behind with my blogging, it's actually quite ridiculous. But I really want to catch up, so I might as well start where I left off.

We traveled to State College this year for Easter and got to visit with lots of family. It was a great weekend and well needed after the passing of my Grandma.

Saturday morning, Mike and I went to my parent's church for an Easter egg hunt...in the snow! How funny - poor Conell, he just wasn't sure what to do about picking eggs out of the snow.

Here's Mike and Conell getting ready for "go time!"

He was pretty successful after all!

To say the least, both Evan and Conell made out pretty well. I guess the snow scared off a lot of people so they were allowed to get a crazy amount of eggs each.

Later that day we all dyed eggs - always a great tradition!

And then we had some fun in the snow - snowfamily making, sledding and even snowball fights!
(Here's Dave, Even, Chris, Jeannie & Conell)

My Mum with Evan and Conell

...and don't ever think that you are safe if you're holding a video camera... :)

No comments: