Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy on the Homefront

Things have been a little hectic for us it seems, more so than usual, and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down for a couple of months. Traveling, busy seasons starting at our works, packing, moving and just living. So I might not be able to post again for awhile. I had a good run today though :). Although, after sitting on the computer for about 5 hours, I'm ready to do something different.

But before signing off, I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to our moms and all the moms out there! You are all amazing women and we are so grateful to have you in our lives!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Melting Kitties :)

Abner's getting excited about moving and having a new porch!

Even flash is getting into the moving spirit. Here he is outside for a field trip and here he is (below) trying to escape while I cleaned his tank - what a crazy turtle - doesn't he realize that he will never fit with that big shell on!!

And I almost forgot - I just added another slide show on the left with pictures of food - because lets be honest - food is awesome :) As many of you know, I am a little obsessed with taking pictures, in particular of food. So I think that most of the pictures in the slide show are things that Mike and I have made, but that might change in the future. For the most part it's salads, wraps, and stir-fries, our main food sources. And if you didn't already realize, you will soon after looking at the pictures, that in addition to my obsession of taking pictures, I am also obsessed with vegetables and need to have about a minimum of 5 in each dish. Yum!!!

No comments: