Monday, May 21, 2007

Internet Lows with Spring Highs

Well, we still don't have the internet up and running yet, but hopefully by the end of the week.
The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. We've been working (Mike a little more than me), but my schedule has been weird. I've only been having one day off at a time, so I keep feeling like I can't catch up. But it will start getting better soon. We finally got our cars inspected and received our real licenses in the mail. Very Exciting!
We've really been enjoying the emergence of spring. Last week everything just seemed to finally pop! It's just so beautiful!

Here is a Cherry tree out front of our apartment - smells soooo good every time we walk by!
I finally caught a picture of the red-bellied woodpecker that visits our porch. We have a couple of feeders up and have a lot of bird action. It's like we live in a bird sanctuary sometimes!

No comments: