Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a quick one on the holidays :)

I'll get caught up sooner or later! I really don't mean to drag the holidays out till the end of February, but there is just so much that I need to share. (I will cut it a little short though to spare you :). Our holidays were crazy and hectic but a lot of fun. We traveled....A LOT! First to State College the weekend before Christmas for my mom's family celebration. Then again to State College for Christmas, then to Wellsboro, then back to State College, back to Ithaca, and then back to State College again for one last celebration with my dad's side of the family. All this over about 2 weeks and still worked and crafted and got a stomach virus AND a sinus infection! It was wild, but really great to see so much family and spend quality time with everyone.

Here's the big clan! And we were actually missing 9!

The "Ladies Man," my nephew, Evan :) What is really crazy to imagine is that almost all of these gals were in our wedding....wow!

My darling sister-in-law & bro :)

Mike's sister Betsy was able to come back to Ithaca over one of those trips and stay with us for a few days. It was really great to have her, although it was sad because we had to work, and of course that was when I ended up getting sick the first time :(. But hopefully she'll be back soon for some good ol' baby fun!!

Betsy, Mike & Abner Al

Mom & Dad opening presents

Mike with a cool beer glass from Ryan and Sarah. They weren't able to make it up for the holidays. We definitely missed them though!

Mom checking the FONDUE!! That's right, Mike's family has a little bit of a tradition to have fondue Christmas eve.
And that is alright by me!!!

Thank goodness my stomach was pretty much back to normal for fondue night!

My parents about to open up their matching gifts. It was pretty funny, David, Jeannie and Mike and I got my mom a back massager and little did we know, she had gotten almost the exact same one for my dad. Pretty funny :)

And of course my favorite little guys, Evan and Conell. They had a pretty fun Christmas. One thing to remember, Evan came downstairs Christmas morning and saw all the presents and actually said that there were too many and we should send some back.....WHAT??? Where did he come from? And Conell was so cute too, he was so sleepy, it took Evan and I a good 5-10 minutes just to get him up to go downstairs. Needless to say he was a bit spaced out at first, but he eventually came around :)

woosh!

No comments: