Friday, October 3, 2008

Peek at Fall


--Happy Pumpkins--

Yes, it is true, fall is here! I LOVE (and I mean LOVE) fall with such a deep passion. What really gets me are the colors. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe because the trees and landscapes are so beautiful! It's even hard to drive because I can't take in all the beauty! Anyway, we are definitely entering into "peak" season here in Ithaca. If you haven't been on a road trip recently, this is the time to get out there - come to the Northeast and be prepared to get caught up in the beauty! And by the way, if you've ever wondered about my use of "maple," this is why - sugar maple trees produce the BEST colors - hands down!


Happy mushrooms in our yard

Sumac - reminds me of Skittles

Pollinating bees on Aster - lazy bees because it's soo chilly - they were barely moving!


Plunge Pool at Buttermilk

American Toad out at Watkins


Watkins

Leaves that I pressed


No comments: