Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smith Christmas 2007

Trying to catch up!!! I figured I should get our Christmas pictures up before January is over :)
Mike and I celebrated Christmas with his parents on Christmas eve. We started the evening out with some FANTASTIC fondue. I hear that this used to be a tradition, although I had never experienced it with them. It was so good though. Cheese and veggies and ham and bread - galore!
Then it was time for presents :) Unfortunately Ryan and Sarah were in GA with Sarah's family, and Betsy was in OR, so we didn't have the whole clan together. But we still managed to have a fun time!

Mom getting a quilting frame from Dad

Yay! More Duct Tape!

Dad with his new growler full of yummy Ithaca beer (check the handmade socks too!)

And here is Mike with HIS new homemade socks from his mom!

The fondue table

And here is Miss Cisco - enjoying her new bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only you would be happy with more duct tape! :)