Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Instructable Fun!


I was going to wait to write about my craft this year until I got them all done and mailed out, but an exciting thing just happened so I felt the need to share.

Yesterday I decided to create a new Instructable on my Christmas craft so I could enter into another contest - The Homemade Holidays Contest. The winner receives a set of pretty cool looking craft books. It's not quite as an exciting prize as a laser cutter, but I would still LOVE them! So I entered yesterday. Then this morning I got an email saying that I was one of the featured Instructables on their homepage! I was so excited! So if you want to check it out - just go to Instructables home page: www.instructables.com. Mine is the 6th one down on the left and it's called "Delightfully Dehydrated Garland".

I'm not sure how long it will be up there, it might just be for today. But if you miss it, you can always follow the link I posted on the left hand side of the blog.

PS - I just have to also thank my friend Janet who actually introduced me to this beautiful, fun, easy, and aromatic craft. This is such a great craft idea - highly recommended!!


No comments: