Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reunited

Over Thanksgiving break, Mike and I got to see some old friends in State College. We got to have lunch with these gals - Emily & Jodi - friends from high school, actually Emily and I met in Jr. high. And Emily's family came too. We had never met them so it was fun to finally see them in person after seeing just pictures over the years.

Simeon, Ida, Evan & Emily
(Evan was born either on the same day or day before or after our nephew Evan! How crazy!)

And then we went to Mike's 10 year reunion. It was actually pretty fun, a little weird, but there were lots of people that we had been friends with and hadn't kept in touch with. I was surprised with how many people I recognized even though it was the grade below me. The "after party" was at Cafe 210, and we got to see even more people that we hadn't seen in years. A good time!
Here's Mike with Joe - he's now a comedian in NYC - he's so goofy!
Here's Chris - he and I were in the same grade but he came out too - he just got engaged!
Mike, Lauren, Eli
Me and my Tine (aka Justine)
Emily and me
I never thought that I would want to go to my high school reunion, but after going to Mike's, I was actually a little sad that we missed mine last year. Oh well - maybe we'll catch it the next time around.

No comments: