Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Odds and Ends

Myra is a sucker - meaning that she must have been weaned too early from her mama. But she has adopted a stuffed hippo to replace that part of her life. Sounds silly, but it's one of the only times she actually purrs. She's been getting lots of snuggle times with me since I've been sick and in bed almost all the time the past 4 days. What a sweetheart.
Bright light!

I decided to recover our tv tables. They were pretty disgusting looking.

And I also recovered the mat on our dining room table. It has really taken a beating over the years. Plus, I almost never put a table cloth on because they get so dirty so quick and it's also better this way for crafting.

Here's Teri and I after our test on Saturday, and right before I got really sick. I hope she didn't get it! She was leaving the next morning at 4:30am to start her drive out west.
I'll miss her, she's a sweet gal and a good friend.
And finally, it's been snowing! I'm so glad, although I am a little concerned about our cars driving in the snow. Scions are cute, little and great on gas, but they are light and don't have a ton of power. Hopefully they'll see us through the winter safely.

2 comments:

Peong said...

Sorry you've been sick. Hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! I love snow!