Monday, October 8, 2007

Past, Present & Future

So much has been happening - so I truly apologize for the lack of posts lately! But get ready because I have so much that I want to write about! I will try not to over-do it and overload you all at once, but it could end up going down like that :)
We've been traveling a lot - went to DE, DC, State College, and Wellsboro. AND this Wednesday we are heading to CO for the GABF (Great American Beer Festival!) We're really excited because we have wanted to go to it for several years. Mike's work is paying for him to go and I got a pretty sweet deal too. Wed-Sun we will be there and hopefully get to see a few sites at the same time. It's held in Denver. FUN!!
On the job front, yesterday was my last day with the NY State Parks and I have accepted a job with the Trumansburg Elementary School as a teacher's aide in the Learning Disabled classroom. I'm really excited about it and will have my first day on the 15th. I'm still not sure if I'll be assigned to one student or just bounce around and help everyone. We'll see!
So that's about it for the moment. I have 2 days off before we leave so I'm trying to catch up on some house stuff.
(AND - once again I have to say that our camera is STILL in the shop but I think we are days away from getting a full refund - I just hope it happens before going to CO. So the pictures I have to share aren't the best, but it's better than none :)

No comments: