Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Grand Canyon of the East

BUSY, BUSY! :)
Then on Sunday (the 30th), we drove up to the PA Grand Canyon in Wellsboro, PA. A lot of Mike's family is from there and they decided to meet at the park - it was such a nice day. Lots of visitors too - Mike's Uncle Jerry was visiting from New Mexico, also Betsy was there from Portland, OR. Sarah's mom was ALSO in town visiting from Atlanta. Her and Ryan drove down for the day (Sarah had to work though - just figures :( Mike's parents were there too, and his grandparents and Aunt Toni, Uncle Walt, cousin Jen and her family, and Uncle Buddy too! Got it straight?

Here's a view of the canyon


Grandma and John looking fabulous as always :)


The original 5!

Here's Gaige, Jen, Toni & Walt

And here was the highlight for me! I got to get my first ride ever on a motorcycle!! Mike's Uncle Jerry drove his bike all the way from New Mexico - pretty impressive! He was so kind to take me on a good drive ~ 15 mins! It was so much fun, I definitely now feel like I know what I'm missing out on. I still don't know if I could really handle one that big though.
I think I might still stick with my original wish:

Nice :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would look awesome driving a Vespa!!