Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Watch Her Grow

Here is a recap of pictures from the past several weeks!
She's been doing really well and we've been having a ton of fun with her :)

Coming home from the hospital - 2 days old

3 days

4 days

Enjoying her new swing - 4 days

5 days

1 week

Hands - 9 days old

Outside with Mom - 9 days

Outside with Dad

9 days

Thinker :)

Being cute as usual

12 days

Cloth Diapers!

She likes getting her diaper changed - we have it set up in our bedroom on my dresser - she loves to look at the red wall and stare at the pretty scarf that hangs down.

13 days

13 days - in new PINK outfit!

14 days

15 days - girly outfit

Snuggling with Daddy

18 days - I love this picture. I had given her a bath and it was a little chilly out so I wanted to bundle her up. It looks like she's been attacked by the pink pepto bismol monster!

20 days - testing out the tub

Being silly :)

22 days - hanging with Mom

Cute little toes - 22 days (although I guess I should really say cute LONG toes - she has the hands and feet of her father - very long digits!)

She is so cute sometimes - I just can't stand it!!
26 days


Hanging out in the Moby - she really loves being in this wrap and I love it too because I can use both hands! That is actually how I am getting the time to post on the blog right now!
This was taken today - 26 days! I can't believe she is going to be 4 weeks old on Friday!

No comments: