Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belly Bump

We're back! Well, at least for today. I know that I've been horrible with updating but I'm sure you can imagine things have been a bit busy.

These past 9 months have been a whirlwind of excitement, celebrations and anticipation. The pregnancy has gone so smoothly - I am truly so grateful!

So yesterday was my due date and as you might guess since I'm updating this blog - still no baby. But we are patiently waiting and are so curious as to when this little person will decide to enter the "outside" world :). Betsy (Mike's sister) has arrived from Portland, OR and is here to be our doula and support person throughout the labor and after delivery. We are SOO grateful to have her here. We were getting a little nervous that the baby wasn't going to wait for her, but it worked! Now we are just hoping the baby will come before she has to leave on the 29th. I have confidence though :)

Well, I have a list of things to accomplish this weekend so I won't be able to update much more but I figured I should at least put up some belly pictures before the baby arrives. Fun stuff!

13 Weeks

17 Weeks

21 Weeks

24 Weeks

28 Weeks

30 Weeks

32 Weeks

34 Weeks

39 Weeks

I've also started experimenting with making silhouettes on the computer and have had fun with doing my changing profile. Here are a few from our
"Bump Growing Journey".

17 Week Poke

24 Weeks
28 Weeks

35 Weeks


39 Weeks

No comments: